- mosquitoes, ticks or each;
- safety time;
- energetic ingredient; or
- different product-specific data.
Contemplate these elements when selecting a repellent:
- Do you want safety from mosquitoes, ticks or each?
- How lengthy will you be uncovered to them? Remember to use a product with a safety time that matches your exercise.
Find out about utilizing repellent merchandise to guard towards mosquito-borne sicknesses (e.g., Zika, Dengue, West Nile Virus).
For the protected and efficient use of pesticide merchandise, at all times learn the product label earlier than utilizing the product. Extra about protected use of repellents.
Notes in regards to the outcomes:
- The outcomes from the search instrument embrace solely skin-applied repellent merchandise registered by EPA. No unregistered merchandise are listed.
- The registration quantity means the corporate offered EPA with technical data on the protection of the product and its effectiveness towards mosquitoes and/or ticks. Whereas this technical data relies on scientific testing pointers and authorised research strategies, there are variations within the ensuing safety instances due to variations within the testing circumstances.
- A single registered repellent product might have a number of product names that an organization might use for advertising and marketing functions. You may search for the registration variety of repellents merchandise you purchase and examine them towards this database.
- A few of the merchandise listed is probably not out there in all areas of the US.
- Any merchandise listed are for informational functions solely. Inclusion of a product listed/referenced is just not an endorsement.
- EPA and the U.S. Authorities don’t endorse any services or products.
- The data on this database was final up to date in June 2019.
- For those who imagine a product not on the checklist must be included, use the contact us hyperlink to request that the product be added.